Friday, July 24, 2015

(Pending)

07/24/2015
I noticed that I'm not posting as much now as I did in the beginning--that's life, it happens, etc. etc. etc. However, now that I realize this, I'm going to try and post more often and with more detail. Right now I'm thinking of all the things that have happened over the last 365 days or so.

First: Mental Illness. Anxiety-depression, bi-polar, etc.

Second: Finances. Work, car, home, etc.

Third: Relationships. Friends, relatives, intimacy, etc.

Now, I titled this post "Pending" because as you see: I've listed what I'd like to go over and elaborate on, but I know it will take me awhile to get through it all--and it may or may not end up being either a very long blog entry or three separate entries. I'm not sure which way I'd like to go regarding that. Hopefully, I won't forget to continue on creating post after post for all of you attentive readers, ha ha.

Edit 07/29/2015:

I did get these entries completed a few days ago, however I am not comfortable posting them right now because of certain things happening at the moment. They will be published soon, I'm not sure when though. However, I have noticed that I have little other things to post so while you wait, you have more to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment