Tuesday, July 14, 2015

7/14/2015

Well, my last post was completely because I was feeling worthless and depressed. Today and these past few days, I'm feeling much better. I do realize that I have control of my emotions and I try very hard not to let other people affect them.

I am currently waiting for my doctor's appointment. I'm a little bit apprehensive about it because I'm going against what she told me to do last time (and you're not supposed to do that!).

Last week I bought a car. I'm excited about my vehicle because I can afford it and the insurance, I recognize that the next few months are going to be difficult. With that knowledge, I'm trying to move forward and get things accomplished. While I wait for things to get done, I can take my son swimming and that is fantastic.

My memory is getting better, I'm still missing words occasionally, the area where my head hit the window isn't as sensitive as it was in the beginning but it is still sore and I'm still doing well cognitively. I like that my PM&R doctor encourages me to do follow-ups as often as necessary. My depression is better and I think that has a lot to do with the weather and stability. Hopefully things continue on this good path.

I have things planned out pretty far in advance and as excited as I am that these things happen, I'm not banking my entire hopes on their success...because then, if they fail, I'll get depressed again and who wants that, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment