Friday, May 2, 2014

I am bubbling over with excitement!

I have THREE job positions lined up! Three! Go me! I am actually employed by two out of the three and I will be employed through the third one as soon as I get a physical and TB test done. Holy smokes, this is amazing.

I thought that it was impossible for me to get hired. The only thing that was making it difficult for me to get hired was my TBI. Which, it is against the law to not hire someone due to a disability but that doesn't stop an employer because they don't have to disclose why they won't hire you and if you ask they would give a different reasoning. I thought that maybe it was my resume that was stopping my employment, I even signed up for a workshop to help me fix up my resume, cover letter and interviewing skills. Apparently, that was not the problem!

Anyway, I could be working for three different companies! I know that I cannot handle working for all three at the same time, I probably can't even do two of them--especially since I will be starting summer semester. This coming summer is going to be very difficult: I'll be working, going to college and taking care of my son. Hopefully it won't be as hard as fall semester was. Now that I have some things straightened out, I will have more freedom in my options.

Hooray! I'm so excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment