Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Very close

So, it's slightly less than three days before the two-year anniversary for my car accident. I probably won't do anything in celebration for it, but it is quite a memorable day for me and mine.

I do feel better now than I did this time last year. It's more of a feeling of better than an actual knowledge that I'm better. I had an appointment with my PM&R doctor this morning and he asked if I had gone through some kind of neuro evaluation test. I was supposed to have done one around the beginning of my recovery and then a follow up one, just to track my progress. Either way, I'm feeling like I'm doing/thinking better. I still mix up words, use the wrong words in sentences and it still takes me twice as long to learn or know something. A big change is that I do really well when I can get 10-12 hours of sleep. For the most part, I can only get about 5-8 hours of sleep and it's detrimental to my entire day, since I usually start falling asleep or am not able to concentrate as well.

There is a lot of stuff going on right now. My plans have changed once again. Hopefully things get easier in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment