Monday, March 24, 2014

Update

Well, unintentionally, I have been missing church for the past three weeks. This is not good, so I'm trying to get back in to the swing of things--church is not something I want to get in to the habit of missing. One of my problems would be how the sermons are preached, but that is something that I need to persevere through and pray about.

Recently, I've changed a lot of things around and as always: things always get worse before they get better. This month, I had to shut off my utilities and now I have to pay the balances. Not only that, but I need to finish cleaning out my apartment and complete moving into our new home. It's always good to have helpful and caring friends, especially since my initial plans were to move far away but now I cannot and won't have the money to fund my way down there for a long while. None of this is anything big, exciting or difficult, which is good. I know that I do have to make a few phone calls and straighten some things out.

I really like that as I reach out more to others, my son and I get more help, love and support. Things are getting better and no matter how many times I get knocked down I will always get right back up, stronger and fighting harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment