Friday, March 28, 2014

3/28/2014

Tomorrow is the two-year anniversary of my car accident.

Today, I have a few things that need to get done. I have an appointment in an hour which I am bringing a couple of people with me so that they can help me understand what I'm supposed to sign and everything that is going on.

It seems like my son is ready to potty train. He must not like being in a dirty diaper anymore because every time he is wet or dirty, he finds a diaper, hands it to me and says "Diaper, Mommy, poopy!" I've had him sit on a little potty chair I bought the other day and he has so far voided in it twice--albeit on accident, as opposed to on purpose, which is perfectly fine. Since I made a big deal about those two times, he is excited to be using the potty. He wants to use the potty and tries, he's just not sure when he should be using it.

The other thing that he has really started to do a lot is make his own little stage or use the foundation of the fireplace in the home we're staying in. He'll stand up on his little stage, singing his own little made up songs. He will make his own songs or sing along with any music that is playing while standing on his stage.

Otherwise, I'm feeling a little bit better than I was over the past three or four days. I still don't feel like fighting an uphill battle anymore. Like, I am sick of working hard and making plans only for things to change and not be in my control thus making me feel really down and depressed. I know that life isn't supposed to be easy, I'm just so very sick and tired at just how difficult life is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment