Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Someone is taking care of me...

I don't know who it is or why, but that is what they are doing. I wish I knew who it is, so that I could personally thank them and let them know that I do appreciate it. First, my truck gets repaired and it was taken care of, so they saved me that money. Second, my truck needed a tow, plus another repair and so far the tow--from what I can tell--is taken care of, because the transaction I had made is now disappeared from my statement. Next is not so much due to this person, but to the simple fact that I chose decent insurance and because of my deductible, I don't have to pay too much out of pocket. I'm glad that my truck will get fixed soon, though, I miss her terribly.

Other than that, none of my friends seem to be available recently--which is fine, they may in fact be busy. I wish I were that busy. Being busy keeps me from thinking too deeply. I haven't been busy at all lately, so my anxiety is up all the time and I'm thinking too much which makes me more sad and depressed.

I hate feeling depressed.

ETA (01/31/2014): The towing transaction magically reappeared. Computer glitches, FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment