Saturday, January 11, 2014

My vehicle died.

Poop.

I don't know what happened. I was driving when suddenly something changed or stopped or went off. It was like the engine just stopped. The lights were on, the battery is still working. But, when I try to start it, it doesn't turn over. So. I'm not sure what's wrong. Boss says it could be the fuel pump and BFF says maybe the alternator. Hopefully it's the alternator, since that's covered on my warranty. Otherwise the fuel pump will have to wait until Friday. I think my mechanic is going to charge me storage in the meantime, though.

Generally, I'm anxious over the "what if" things that are coming up. Bills, rent, insurance, gasoline...they'll all be piling up soon. I don't know what I'm going to do, especially now with my vehicle being dead.

Hopefully things will start looking up again?

No comments:

Post a Comment