Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bored

I don't like one of my college classes right now and it's not so much the subject as much as it is the professor. I used to love this subject but now I just want to scrape my eyes out with a rusty spoon than go to that class. I like my other class much better and I think it's because that professor is actually making a subject that I used to loathe, a subject that I actually enjoy going to. I really don't want to go to class tomorrow but I really should. This reminds me, I need to finish up some homework.

Next semester I will be taking three classes, which is great and hopefully I'll be able to handle it. Summer semester I did one class and this semester I'm in two classes...Maybe next fall semester I'll be able to take four classes?

I'm slightly annoyed by some minor things right now but I know things could be worse so it's nothing to panic over. I really do hope that things get easier as time goes on.

...Now to go check out that homework....

No comments:

Post a Comment