Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm amused..

I went and looked at things I had written back in 2011 and my writing's progression (or regression, rather) from then to now. My sentence structure and word usage differs greatly. However, the "crazy" way that I write has, in my opinion, remained the same. I have to read some sentences that I wrote more than twice before I understand what I had meant. My writings amuse me.

Tomorrow, I do not believe that there is anything planned. Hubby has class and I will be home entertaining the Boy. I did not make any phone calls today and I'm not exactly sure why. I must remember to make those calls tomorrow.

I start work on Wednesday! Yay! I've still got a couple of weeks before Fall semester starts, which is great. Hopefully I can get through these classes as well as, if not better than, Summer semester.

I am knitting another wool soaker for the Boy, the pattern is slightly confusing but mainly because my brain is just not operating on this pattern's level anymore. As in, I would have been able to understand it before the accident and now it's just taking me a bit longer to understand it.

I'm going to go to bed now since it's late. Sweet dreams, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment