Saturday, July 13, 2013

You probably don't know, but I'll ask.

You know when something happens and you don't know how to react/respond and it brings back memories and feelings of traumatic events? Well, if you do know or you "get" what I'm asking, then: yeah, that's how I'm feeling currently since. Yeah, I know that's a confusing statement when you have no idea what I'm saying or talking about, but that's the best way I can explain it. I can now not only empathize with my BFF, I can also sympathize. I'm just not comfortable right now and I don't know what to do in order to be comfortable again.

My BFF invited me out for tomorrow and I have a couple of phone calls to make. So, not sure but tomorrow may or may not be busy. Today was fun with her. She called me up to keep her company at a picnic and the kids all had fun.

Also, I had needed my doctor and he was unavailable. So, the receptionists tried to "make it better" by scheduling the appointment I needed for one month after I needed it. Then, my doctor's personal secretary called me, after I left a message to him, and fixed this problem so that I saw him this week instead of a month from now. I do understand that my doctor isn't at my beck and call 24/7, however my future employers and educators aren't on his or my schedule so I've kind of been between a rock and a hard place. I'm glad that it was fixed and I really appreciate my doctor and his secretary for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment