Friday, July 19, 2013

Today is already a long day.

And, it's only 1:30pm! The Boy and I had an early morning appointment. Hubs had to go to classes. Later this afternoon, closer to early evening, the Boy and I are going to another city for a party. Or, at least I ought to bring him, it's just that it'll be a late party and I like to keep him on his sleep schedule. Maybe I won't have to stay for too long, hopefully not past his bedtime.

I'm so proud of the Boy, too. He's talking a lot and he loves climbing. I try and keep him busy outside, climbing on jungle gyms. He seems to have a lot of fun with that, although he tends to just like the play-steering wheels. I don't think he's too keen on slides or the swings, which I'm sure it'll just take him time to get used to.

Also, I'm very happy to announce that his teeth are quite healthy: no cavities! Tooth brushing, FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment