Thursday, July 25, 2013

Okay. So, I was melodramatic.

I'm doing a bit better now. I refilled one of my antidepressants, took one today and I will continue to take them daily until all my triggers go away and leave me alone. At most, it'll be two weeks before I feel a significant difference, however I already feel better now and I think that's mostly in my head since I know I took the meds.

I'm planning the Boy's birthday party and am very excited about that. I have been asking my friend for two (or has it been three?) weeks if I could use a specific location and she has yet to answer me. I gave up on that since obviously I'm not going to get an answer, and I moved his party to a different location. I'm not sure if I have to contact anyone for it, I hope not, but it's going to be there. We're going to have fun. I don't have the money for decorations but there will be tons of food and hopefully a lot of children and games. My son has so much fun, I hope that he doesn't get overwhelmed by his party. At the same time, I hope that it's not a tiny party with a bunch of no-shows. That would make me sad, if no one showed up.

Life needs to start getting better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment