Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lies. (+1)

I was informed, again,  that my sister-in-law misses my son. Where's the lie, you ask? Mainly: I don't believe it. Why would she miss my boy after stealing food out of his mouth? What, does she miss being able to steal from him/us? That's the only conclusion that I can come to. It's no big deal, though. She will not be given another opportunity to meet our boy. The other thing I'm thinking is that my mother-in-law is lying again, trying to get Hubs to reconcile. Mother-in-law has tried it before, earlier this year. Back then, mother-in-law told hubs that sister-in-law was crying and begging forgiveness (so that we can all be "one big happy family"). Hubby and I know that was a lie, since Carrie spouted on her Facebook that mother-in-law had told her we had done the same thing of crying and begging. The thing is: you could not pay us to reconcile with her and she's so "hurt" over being caught and prosecuted that she doesn't want anything to do with us.

I don't know, maybe Hubs and I are the odd-ones-out since we don't believe that "family can do no wrong". I guess I understand that most parents want their children to get along and everything to be hunky-dory. It's just not going to happen.

We just take the law seriously, I suppose. No one is above the law, so why make exceptions just for "family", you know?

Otherwise (+1)

I need to finish up my homework so that I'm set for finals. There are some problems that I have to really focus on because I am so completely baffled by how this program is getting it's answers! Also, summer semester is almost complete. I think that fall semester begins one week after? I don't know. But, I'm psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment