Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I am so done.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

That's what I got for you. Because I have several things I want to blog about, which would make me feel so much better, yet I cannot blog about them because you keep stalking me! You freaking creeper, I'll vent my feelings on you, since you want to keep coming back here to see if I'm talking about you. All I want to do is journal out how I feel about various situations going on in my life and there you are, reading up on what I'm doing or feeling, maybe to make sure I'm not talking about you but mostly so that your dirty self can badmouth me to your dirty friends and family. Just so you know: I don't want to vent out personal frustrations against you and your nasty self because I'm completely over you and your drama. No, I want to vent personal frustrations about my personal life, which honestly does not involve you. It's my business which I choose to not include you in on. You don't deserve to know what I'm mad about!

I'm so mad! Nothing is easy! Nothing is going my way! I can't even yell about what is irritating me! I can't blog about it! Gah! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment