Sunday, July 21, 2013

A couple of things...

Blocking you like a boss! Lol, I like that term.

Church is tomorrow and I'm excited! There's a lot of good things planned for morning and evening services. I have to ask permission for an event, but I might forget (hopefully not). I can't forget to go to the library, either.

I should probably make The Boy something, perhaps a sweater? I don't know. I have to finish the soaker I started a few weeks ago. I keep meaning to make myself a shawl too.

Hmm...just so much I want to do.

I hope that certain people don't feel that they are the reason for certain events in my life, either. Life happens, decisions are made, then life goes on. I do what I want, how I want, when I want, so it's not like anyone else but me is to blame. I wish I could talk to someone about some things, just for clarity and peace of mind, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment