Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Playing the waiting game again

I messaged my doctor to get the letter needed that confirms I'm healthy enough to continue on the path I'm wanting to go. I'm not anxious about it, I should get a response by Friday at the latest. I'm just excited, as soon as I get the confirmation needed, I can start new classes at the beginning of August.

I can't wait!

I have so many questions that I would like to ask but I'm a bit nervous about it. I feel like I bother certain people a bit too much. Like, maybe I seem like I'm a bit attention seeking. I will honestly admit that I do tend to seek attention, which I try so very hard to not do, and there are big reasons for why: like my needs being ignored as a infant/child, not being validated at any point as a minor, along with the various forms of abuse that I'd suffered. Bah, I just wish I could ask the questions I have, but I don't want to get annoying.

Okay, I'm going to go twiddle my thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment