Saturday, June 22, 2013

Meeting Today, Orchard Tomorrow

I'm thinking about changing careers...it's a big, gigantic, vast change...but it's okay. Hopefully the transition will be easier than I think. At this meeting I was given a lot of information, very quickly, to the point I thought "I wish I had someone else here with me, so that they could help me understand this."

Tomorrow, we're going to an apple orchard. This is going to be so fun! I have not been to an apple orchard since elementary school....which isn't saying much because I remember: trees, maple syrup and a bunch of other nature stuff. I think a couple of different field trips are mixing together, because I'm also seeing wild birds like hawks, falcons and eagles with the trees, maple syrup and stuff.

I hope that the boy enjoys the trip tomorrow. I will be taking pictures!! I love my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment