Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Job Interview Tomorrow!

Well, I had other things that I wanted to blog about today, but I'm taking the high road.

I have a job interview tomorrow and then another one Wednesday. We'll be keeping DS home tomorrow because he has a cold, my poor little man. Hopefully he'll feel better by the end of the week. Oh! I have to call his sitter tomorrow morning so that she knows what's going on.

At college, I have to pick up a letter from the access office so that I can get the accommodations that I need. I wonder if I should pick them up tomorrow morning or later in the week. It really doesn't matter, but the sooner I get that letter, the better.

I'm excited about tomorrow, I bought some business attire from Kohl's today--they were having awesome sales. At least my friend came with me to help me pick out clothes, I get so nervous picking stuff out for myself. I really have to figure out what's wrong with my printer, too, I need a few hard copies of my resume.

ETA-- I'll probably start up the Flats Challenge later in the week, when it gets warmer, when we're all healthy again and when things stop seeming so hectic.


No comments:

Post a Comment