Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 2: Hand Washing Flats Challenge!

Okay, I had a few more flats to wash today than yesterday...but not because I changed him more...it was because I missed a few flats from before I started the challenge. I had about 4-5 flats from today which is fine--he's still sick so I wasn't expecting an output increase. He didn't have a BM yesterday, but he did during the night so when I changed him from his prefold-flat overnight, it was...messy. Again, today no BM...so I'm expecting it tomorrow morning. Anyhow, I dumped and rinsed this morning, then threw the whole shebang into the hamper minus the soaker.

First, my hamper of dirty diapers. They don't look dirty, do they?:


~2T (Tablespoons) of Gain detergent with hot water:


After scrubbing/agitating, ready to be rinsed:


After plain water rinse, now vinegar+water rinse:



Waiting to be hung:


Hung in the bathroom, had to leave up the ones from yesterday because oddly, they did not fully dry:

No comments:

Post a Comment