Monday, June 24, 2013

Aside from feeling weird...

I'm excited. I should plan out everything that I'm thinking about to see how/when we/I will be able to get it all done. I'm not sure if I can do it all at the same time, ASAP; or if I should take my time and wait.

I already know that switching majors in order to be able to do something that I can get more money faster is doable and when. I just need to figure out if the other things will be okay in the process. There are a couple of people I can ask in order to get my answers, but I'm not sure. The one person that I should talk with is my doctor. Hopefully things won't seem as impossible after I map it all out, than they do now.

The other thing is that the doctors are starting from scratch with DH. Every test they do will be "from scratch", which is understandable if they trust their own doctors and tests more than other's. I hope that they can figure it out, I need to know what's going...we need to know what's going on.

So....those are my thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment