Friday, May 10, 2013

Test day!

Tomorrow is test day. I need to read my book and make sure I know what I need to in order to pass. Shoot. I have to go read.

Okay, I'm excited about test day, but it's a big test so I'm nervous. Boo.

Wish me luck, please :)

ETA (5/11/13, 8:46PM)
I got finished with the test at around 2 or 3-ish. I think I passed, it was not as difficult as I was expecting. I should go over the skills that I did to see if I did do something wrong. Since tomorrow is Mother's Day, I won't get my test results until around Wednesday to Friday and that's okay. On Monday, I'm going to go to the company that I applied to in order to give them the information they were requesting. I hope that I did pass this test (I think that I did, lol) so that I can apply to a facility and a hospital. Then, I can work in an actual building instead of someone's personal home. Also, I can't wait until starting college.

I'm going to miss being able to spend so much time with Pumpkin, the time away from him should lessen as I get closer to the end of my goals. Right? ...I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment