Sunday, May 12, 2013

PM&R, college, work.

I have a PM&R appointment on the 23rd, kind of sucks I can't go in earlier but the college representative said that everything should be fine. I know I need some kind of accommodation but seeing as I've never been disabled before, I have no idea what it is. Also, there are some little things that need to get done on my vehicle, but it's not urgent. Then, I'm thinking about new furniture for the Boy, but I won't be able to look at any until I start working--and that should be soon so, NBD. Gosh, I started filing away paperwork last week and still have not completed it...I need to go do that. There are other things that I would like to get but it's not life-or-death important, so I'll just write it all down and figure out a budget to get it all in time.

I'm so happy, I've been so happy lately. Unbelievable as it is, I am happy. I can't wait to update all of you on BBC when I get my test results!

Oh and:

Hi, creepy stalker! It's nice to know that regardless of how much you hate me, you're still thinking about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment