Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stop living in the past.

That's what I learned today--actually it was more a confirmation of what should be done, made to me (or, rather the congregation), this morning. That's important and something to keep my mind on--focus on our future, I can't change the past. I wish I could change the past; however, no amount of wishing is going to make that happen. So, what am I going to do tomorrow? Will I make all efforts to improve our lives and future? Will I do everything in my power to let nothing wrong or negative happen? Yes, I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that all our tomorrows are as perfect and happy as they ought to be. I will also make a conscious effort to not think about the past.

So, tomorrow. There's a doctor appointment we must go to. I also have to call the college I'm attending to double check some information and complete a couple of things. Hopefully, I will have time to read through the skills that I'm supposed to know by now (ugh). No big deal. So far nothing on tomorrow's to-do list seems difficult or has a presence of looming danger.

Anywho. What I was thinking about today:

I really do like my vehicle. No, I will not tell you what it is because I'm paranoid and also have stalkers (yes, creepy as it is, they're there). It's an awesome vehicle with remote start, push-button folding seats, adjustable pedals...and other bits of awesomeness. I really, really, really like it.

Now, I have to go make a shopping list. So....I'm going to go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment