Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Randomly

Well, first, I continued my SSDI application but I'm not sure how far that's going to go. I think if I can get decent accommodations for my disability, work should be fine. By disabilities, I mean that I have a hard time remember what I did early in the morning (like 8am) by the time 4pm rolls around, also I have difficulty remembering words and it takes me a very long time to process things whether they are said or written--which is why it took so long for me to get through my papers. I did up to chapter 6 but I have 4 more chapters to go. At least the classes I am in right now are moving slow enough that I will be able to process what I'm trying to relearn.

Yesterday went well. I like the instructor that I met, the initial instructor during orientation switches off weeks with her. So, the orientation instructor will be teaching us next week. There was a lot of talking going on, but I'm sure that will diminish as the weeks go on. I need to reread chapter one so that I'm prepared for the chapter test tonight.

Anyway, I had a bout of baby rabies the past 2 days because I've been wanting to be pregnant and have another baby since I was 6 weeks post partum. Then, what made it worse was that a girl I know just had her baby recently and I held the newborn squish. I just want more babies and I know it's not the right time, but that doesn't make the feeling go away.

I can't wait for things to straighten out and we're in a better place, then we can have all the babies that I've been wanting for years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment