Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Only a few more days!

Classes are only Monday through Thursday, which is pretty cool. The classes go slow, which is why they take four weeks, that way people can do well and have enough time. I really like the pace, I found out that we're a day behind and I don't understand why. I wonder if the instructor will double up a day or two just to get us back on track. I kind of hope so, I'd hate to miss anything that may be vital to what we need to learn.

I really like that will all of the paperwork that I've finished and the tests we've taken so far, I've gotten A's. I know I've done this before and it was my job for about fourteen months (total), but I didn't have extensive experience with all of the information that I've been learning these past few days. These instructors are awesome, they really have taken the time and put in the effort to help people learn what they need to know.

Gosh, I can't wait for clinicals. I really need to get the rest of the paperwork finished, since it's due on Thursday. I'm excited, things are going so well now!

No comments:

Post a Comment