Thursday, April 4, 2013

I am Proud of Myself!

I have only gotten through seven of the ten chapters and questions, but I'm working on finishing all ten. I didn't know that classes are only Monday to Thursday, with clinicals on Saturday--which don't begin until the second or third Saturday of classes. We ordered uniforms/scrubs yesterday, which was kind of neat, I want to buy white nurse shoes but probably won't.

We have a chapter test every day, so it's been chapters one to three so far, we will be doing chapter four on Monday. I got an 'A' on the chapter one test, then a 'B' on the chapter two test--I need to look that over to see what I missed. This last test, chapter three, I got an 'A' but I missed something that I had to do from pure memory--which I don't have a very good memory to begin with. Hopefully with tomorrow and the weekend, I'll be able to do a better job on the next chapters.

I'm so proud of myself, I didn't think I would do so well. Practicing the skills is fun and my classmates seem to have a better understanding of my humor. I made a bad first impression with my dark humor, but they aren't picking on me anymore, they're actually joking with me.

I can't wait for the classes to be over but they can't move any faster or I won't do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment