Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Clinicals

This Saturday. On the East side.

Great.

Ah well, it'll be just like any other clinical: facilities aren't usually the best places to live, let alone work in. It'll be just like the other clinicals that I've done, hopefully the day won't go by as slow as my classmates are dreading. This shouldn't be too hard either, the most difficult thing for me is going to be the state test. Ugh.

We went to the college campus today to get some things finished before classes begin. Then, we went to PC Medic to get my laptop. (It's kind of annoying that some things are conking out on me in succession, but that's life)

Things are going to get better soon and I'm very excited about that. I am slightly nervous about clinicals and the state test, but I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment