Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy

Lately, I was thinking quite negatively...with all of the stuff that's been happening over the past year-ish. Things have been looking up more recently, though (as my hubby has said).

We have a new place, we have a new vehicle, we have new furniture, we've paid a few bills in advance and still have a lot to spare. We opened a CD with a considerable sum, not for an extended period of time but long enough for it to accrue interest and not be within my reach to spend (lol). When the CD matures, hopefully we'll have saved enough on the side in our savings, to add to the CD and extend the holding period so that there's more upon it's next maturity. It's too bad that the bank we went through doesn't do MMAs, but it's good enough and it works for us.

I'm going to be taking the 4 week classes at the beginning of April because it will be slower and more at my pace. When I finish these classes, hopefully I'll be able to find work soon. What we're going to do tomorrow is get hubby set up so that he can go on to bigger and better things. I'm going to help him accomplish a couple of things so that he has the opportunity to go on to college, graduate and start work in a successful field. I'm excited, hopefully things get better and stay better.

Praying and hoping for better!

No comments:

Post a Comment