Thursday, February 21, 2013

There is too much happening at once.

Too much. I can't handle this much all at once with so little time to get it all done. I had gotten confused about filling out forms and hubby knows less about these forms than I do. I need someone to do these forms for me because I can't do them, not I "can't"--I really cannot. Neither of us can fill these forms out without help and I don't know who to turn to. Who do I call? Who do I ask for help? Is there a phone number for this kind of assistance? Isn't there someone out there that can help us with all of this? Then, I had to call the one company several times because no one could figure out what happened to my order and I kept getting hung up on. I don't understand why everything has to be so hard, so confusing.

I'm so depressed, there's too much going on, too many dealines, too much stress. What's worse is my settlement has yet to be completed, I'm still waiting. I'm fine with waiting on that for various reasons, except that I'd like the sum of it now so that I can get things done a bit easier.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment