Sunday, February 17, 2013

Once again, denied!

Just received the letter from social security about my SSD application. I was denied, which is understandable and I am okay with that. Now, I don't have to be nervous about going back to school to forward our lives.

Hopefully my attorney will drop the case and accept that I will just be denied over and over again. Sure, I know that generally SS will deny a person 3 times before accepting. However, I don't really want to be on SSD. I really want to get a career that is worth the time and effort, thus more income. But, I don't want my SSD attorney to charge me for his/her services...I really think they're going to push this application until I get accepted.

Well, today there are some important things that I need to do,.

No comments:

Post a Comment