Friday, February 8, 2013

Moving on...

The Boy has a double ear infection, but he's been doing better since Monday when we went to the ER. I feel so bad, I remember what it was like when I had a double ear infection myself in high school. His temperature was really high Monday but it's since gone down, probably because of the antibiotics. He's been trying to be his happy, regular self this whole week but I can tell he's just not feeling good at all.

I also started working on another "Jester Hat" and it's looking really cute. Started it with red on the brim of the collar, then the whole of it is white. I think I'm going to make the face opening's ribbing red like the collar brim. It's looking really cute and going pretty quick. This one is for my friend's son and I can't wait to start the next one because that will be for her daughter. Then, I have to rework the face ribbing on my son's "Jester Hat".

We have a lot of big changes happening this month. I can't wait for things to get settled out, it's taking quite awhile and I'm so impatient.

Hopefully things get better from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment