Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not only is it Valentine's Day, it is also the day of my orientation. I am excited, I'm going to be oriented to the class and be able to pay the entire fee (I'm so glad Tax Returns came in so soon!). I will have to walk or bike ride to the building and that is okay. I'm just not sure if I want to bike ride or if I want to walk. I know that biking would be easier and faster, but I'm not sure if I'm too short for the mountain bike that we have on hand. I'll check it out at three just to be sure. Walking would take me approximately fourty-five minutes and biking would be approximately fifteen minutes.

I wonder what we'll be able to do tonight when I get back from orientation. Other than that, I need to figure out what we can ask hubby's doctor, in regards to tests he can take in order to figure out what's going on that's making him so ill. I feel so bad for him since he's been sick and getting worse since June 2011. He has every symptom I can think of that is associated with MS and yet we keep getting told it's not MS...Then, what could it be?!

Ugh, his appointment is tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get a lot of things answered by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment