Tuesday, February 19, 2013

9 Days

Okay, it's really slightly less than 9 days until the 4-week class orientation, which I will be attending because that's what I want to do. I was thinking yesterday, I have 10 days to read through all the chapters in the CNA book and I'm excited about it. I've gotten through half of chapter 2, though, much slower than I thought it would take. I'm glad that I switched from 2-week classes to the 4-week classes, there is no way I would have been able to do this work that fast. Now, I have time to go through the book, on my own and then 4 weeks to go through it again with the class. This much preparation is perfect for me and I know that I'll do very well with the state exam.

Tomorrow I have an appointment, then I need to go downtown for my background check and to replace my lost disability pass. Then, I need to call a few people to straighten out some information and change things here and there. This is a lot of work that needs to be done in a short period of time and though it is a bit stressful, at least I'm capable of getting it done and that relaxes me.

There was one issue that was bothering me all weekend and was just resolved a few minutes ago. I am so glad to have so many people helping me out with opinions and advice, then on how to word things. I would be lost without the internet.

Hopefully our lives get straightened out easily and everything works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment