Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yay for New Year's Day!

Boo on this case not having been settled out yet! Boo!

Okay, I'm slightly aggrivated that I haven't gotten my settlement yet--I know, it's a process and I need to be patient...haven't I been patient enough??? I understand that it's a process, it's taking awhile, it happens, etc. etc. etc. It's just that I've been waiting for so long already and there are so many things that need to get done...so many bills that need to be paid, so much debt that we've incurred because I haven't been able to work since the accident. You'd think that we shouldn't have this much debt since we didn't have much to begin with. We do have a lot of debt, though. A couple of things have been let go and then obviously shut off, we've gone without some necessities (like toilet paper--OMG!) for days at a time. It's starting to get well past ridiculous, I'm sick of being out of things, of having debt, of not knowing if the next bill or if our rent will be paid at all or in full. I'd just like something so that we have some kind of cushion, something to pay off some of our debts, something to help me get a vehicle at the very least!

Shoot, at the very least, social security needs to tell me whether or not my application has been accepted. Then, I would know whether or not I can apply for college yet! I really want to go to college, I've been wanting to so bad that it's not even funny. The worst part about wanting to go to college is that even if I can go, I still don't have a vehicle so transportation would be difficult, if not nonexistent.

Ugh, I can't wait for my case to be settled out or for SS to get back to me! For goodness sake people, hurry up with this paperwork already and give me the stuff I've been waiting for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment