Sunday, December 16, 2012

We're still sick!

I can't believe this! The Boy and I were feeling much better on Thursday, then all of a sudden we're sick again. It's not like we were 100% better, but we weren't as phlegmy or coughing too bad--we just weren't feeling like death anymore. I don't understand why this virus is lasting us so long, I'm starting to think it's not a viral infection.

I'm feeling a little bit better than I was yesterday. Yesterday, I was not up for doing anything, not even cooking. Today at least I feel good enough to make food, then again I did plan out today's meals yesterday because I was feeling so crappy and didn't want to go through another day of "what am I going to make???".

I finally got up to wash the Boy's diapers, which I have been dreading doing because it takes forever and murders my hands. I guess it's a good thing I spent about an hour hand washing them and then was able to find a few quarters so that they could be extra rinsed in the washer. Now, they are hanging up under the ceiling vent so that they dry faster.

I can't wait for things to finish up already...Hasn't it been long enough?!

No comments:

Post a Comment