Monday, December 10, 2012

Waiting...

Well, I wanted to see my PM&R doctor Monday but instead needed to be in court. I was hoping to be cleared to drive by the end of the appointment but now I have to wait for the rescheduled appointment. This kind of sucks because it's an extended wait. At first it was going to be in February but after messaging her, she said she may be able to see me early in January. I'm hoping that she's right and I'll be able to see her earlier, but it's really not going to make a difference until I get a vehicle to drive.

That reminds me, I'm still waiting for my accident case to settle out between the insurance companies. I don't understand what is taking so long, but I don't want to rush my lawyer because he is probably trying to get us the best settlement we are entitled to. For the past week I've been wanting to leave a message asking about the progress but I don't because I don't want to pester him. I hope that my patience pays off because I'm getting anxious and thinking that we won't have anything before next year--and that scares me because I really do need money for my taxes before April fifteenth, since we drained our accounts to pay bills ever since the accident.

Ugh, I'm so anxious and worried. I hope this doesn't take any longer, my only anxiety are the coming taxes, other than that we're doing okay...It's just, I'd like the anxiety to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment