Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Woot!

I passed my driving evaluation on Monday (of last week)! I'm so proud of myself, I'm not as badly brain injured as I thought, ha ha. Then again, there have been multiple things that have happened that prove how little my TBI is affecting me. I was a little nervous when there were two people who decided that "STOP" signs weren't for them. They almost ran the signs and I slowed down to see what in the world they were doing. Thankfully, they actually stopped, perhaps past the actual sign but still--a stop is a stop. The other thing is making right-hand turns, I'm almost positive that's the way that I was turning when I was hit on March 29th--so, obviously.

Then, the insurance companies should settle out either this week or next. Hopefully it'll be this week, but what happens, happens. I'm hoping for other things to happen and go through, for a bit more of justification due to this whole freaking situation. A lot has happened from my car accident until now and it's just ridiculous. I honestly cannot believe how much some people are willing to do to a person, an injured person, a person in a coma with a traumatic brain injury. It amazes me how low some people can sink sometimes.

Well, I'm hoping that things get better from here on out and it looks like it's getting there-- I can only hope and pray, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment