Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tired

The past three days have been very busy, my son and I have the exhaustion to prove it, ha ha. We sleep very well and have to take naps. Although I'm kind of sad for my boy since he seems to have been having nightmares these past three nights. I really want to know what's causing the nightmares, then I could help him. Maybe night time sleep will be better for him now?

I'm glad that I was able to get more sleep last night, I ended up going to bed early at about 9pm. I did end up waking again at midnight because our little man was crying so bad. He was still laying down though and throwing a fit, so much that I was sure he was still having a nightmare. I'm thinking he wasn't exactly awake yet, but still screaming. My poor boy!

I'm hoping the next few nights (and future nights) are better than the last three nights. Both him and I need to sleep well and these past few have been taxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment