Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rhinovirus

Well, it's been a few days and that's because our boy and I have had a persistent cold that will not go away. All I want to do is sleep and I feel so bad for the boy. I really want to know how some parents do it, how some parents are miserable sick and still buck up to take care of their little one(s). I feel like I can't do it right now, it's so much work! He's so miserable, I'm miserable...Blah!

He went and stayed with my friend and her mother for a few hours today so that I could go do my driver's eval. That was so very nice of them, I really do appreciate their help. I passed my driver's eval so as soon as my doctor reads over the report, she'll be able to tell me if I can drive regularly again.

Hopefully I get to drive soon. I can't wait for my settlement to go through, we really need a lot of things and then buying a car free and clear is what I want to do more than anything. I'm  very sick of walking now, since we don't have any other transportation and buses are actually expensive when you have zero dollars.

I just put our little guy down for the night, probably should have doubled up his diaper but I wasn't thinking about it. I'm going to go to bed though, because if he wakes up early like I expect, I can be rested enough and take care of him better than I was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment