Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Son

On a completely different note, we brought our son back home! We're so very happy and excited, it's gone well so far. I can't be to certain since it's only been about 2 or 3 days; I really don't remember, but it's been less than 4-5 days. I'm doing well taking care of him, it is difinitely not as hard as it was before. I'm not tired so that's a plus! The only things that I've forgotten are to eat, myself--not anything to do with the boy, which is good.

I've taken on the initiative to teach him a bit of sign language but I think that's going to be more difficult than it should be. I keep forgetting to sign him the appropriate gesture when it would be necessary, like when he is hungry or tired or wants milk. But, hey, I'm trying at least!

The other thing is that I've got plenty of crochet and knit projects that need to be finished and he's so cute because he demands my attention (which is perfectly fine). He loves to be tickled and talked to, or even for me to play with him and his toys. When it's time for us all to eat, he gets excited and starts yelling at me when I'm not feeding him soon or fast enough.

He really is an awesome child and so smart! I'm so happy to have him back, the accident and recovery were so hard and then not to have him home...it was sad and depressing. Now he is back, though and it' is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment