Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Much Better

I'm doing much better, it's especially great that my OT thinks so too and expressed how quick I have recovered. She is very proud and impressed, she also said that she understands that this new push to get moving with my goals (my motivation) just had to come when I was ready, not just because I was doing better. That's great, you know.

We get to have our son home on the weekends, probably going to try Friday to Sunday this time. This is going to be fun, last weekend went very well so I'm excited to try a full 3 day, 2 night visit. He's such and awesome kid, I have pictures and video of his little cute self walking. I'm glad that this process of getting him back home is going so well and very quickly. I was actually getting depressed about not having him home until last month, probably because I wasn't as recovered as I am now.

I'm so awake now, even after only getting about four hours of sleep last night. The short sleep time was my fault, because I'm addicted to the internet and had so much "important" stuff to do...you know, stuff that I could have stopped doing at 11PM and picked back up later today. At least I'm not exhausted like I was as recently as two weeks ago. Hopefully the visits with him will go so well, we can have him home in 2 or 3 weeks!

Oh, gee, now I have to do some recipe research so that I make food for every meal so that I can feed our son. As it is right now, I only make dinner for hubby and snack throughout the day for myself.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your story. My heart's fluttering at your amazing recovery. You're such a strong woman, a very dedicated mom. It's wonderful to be able to see your strength and love, thank you so much for sharing. I'm sending as many T&P as I can everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! I hope you get Pumpkin back in a few weeks! You have come so far! Keep kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete