Friday, October 26, 2012

Just thinking out loud

Well, technically I'm not thinking out loud I'm thinking in type-out format, ha ha. I had to put this post on hold for a few hours, for my son. Now, I just have to remember what I was posting for.

I know one thing is that I had to change my blog around quite a bit. There were plenty of tiny details that needed to be altered because I found evidence that someone is attempting to stalk me. I don't make it a regular occurrence to post about this person, I wish that they would get a life and stop trying to keep tabs on mine. I suppose I understand, I am that awesome, but I am absolutely positive that people have much better things to do in their lives than to worry about what I "could be talking about". I'm not seeing what is so provoking about me documenting what I've gone through in regards to my recovery, etc. that is here. But, hey, whatever if I'm that important to this person and they find me now, then all the power to them. If they find something to "blackmail" me with or "evidence" to report on me, I welcome the challenge--since the stalker doesn't have anything better to do.

Oh, here we go, my mind is coming up with a bunch of things to add to this post, which are interesting and slightly general.

I don't lie. I have not lied since July of 2010--I'm serious I remember the time that well. Since July of 2010, there has not been one person in my life worth lying to; even if there was: lying is never the way to go. There is no point in coming up with "reasons" or "stories" to cover myself, that takes so much work and effort. Really, lying and coming up with a backing story/reason, you have to remember everything that you said! I'm too lazy for that! Besides, I have experienced so many life lessons over the past 25 years, it's not even funny, I learned my lesson about lying, cheating, stealing, bad-mouthing, etc. I want to be looked at as a good person and if one knows me well enough, they know that's what I am: a good person.

It's a shame that there are people out there who talk wrongly about other people. Why waste your breath if you don't like someone? Or, why waste your time and effort trying to ruin the relationships of that person you don't like, just because you don't like them?

What makes me sad is that this stalker and their entourage say very wrong and negative things about me, which I am almost sure they are mostly lies (I wouldn't know because not only do I not care--thus, do not ask--the people who talk to me don't tell me what exactly is said). Now, I get it, I am meanly honest and have no right to be mad about the things others have done to me. I understand, I need to learn to forgive and forget. The problem with that is: when I find that I've been wronged, I right that wrong and cease acknowledgement of those people. I refuse to "defend" myself against slander, libel and defamation of character; I'm a better person than that. If one feels that I am just that wrong or bad without even knowing me, without trying to prove what's been said, then that is not my problem. I don't need people in my life who choose to believe gossip which is in and of itself: slander, libel and defamation of character.

I keep good people in my life and around me, I'm good with that choice and couldn't be happier. It's a shame that some people cannot find that for themselves. It's sad that putting other people (along with their reputation) down, brings the gossipers self-esteem up. It would never make me feel good or better about myself to tell Person "A" that Person "B" is so thoughtless, thankless and other bad things. When I am not a fan of a person, they just cease to exist, why make an effort to give them head space?

I know there was something else that I wanted to add but I forgot it again! So, perhaps I'll post again about some other random things. Anywho, good night readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment