Saturday, October 20, 2012

Feeling better today

Hubby and I went out for a few hours to get some stuff done. It was kind of chilly out, but for the most part, we had a decent time walking to each place we needed to go.

I stopped at the library with him and printed off a few things that I had been meaning to. After we came home, I made us our first meal of the day (I'm that lazy, we woke up and left without eating). I don't know when I'm going to decide to get up off my lazy butt and make dinner (or would it be considered lunch, see as it's the second meal?). Other than that, I filled out my mail-in voter ballot, so I'm proud of myself for accomplishing something.

I'm a bit tired right now, so might take a nap. Maybe a little bit later tonight I'll have the motivation to clean up the apartment...Who knows, oh well, off to Nap Land I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment