Sunday, October 21, 2012

As a Side Note

I don't know what it was but for some reason my entire face went numb and kind of felt all tingly like when your hand or foot falls asleep. Then, it felt like there were bugs crawling under my eyelids. Those experiences freaked me out, they happened for about 10 minutes on Saturday, I called the nurse line and they don't even know what it could have been. The nurse and I both said that those symptoms sound like drug interactions, but I'm not on drugs so I'm confused--although it could be because of Effexor withdrawal. Freaked me out it happened at all and while I was reading the most hilarious story ever--maybe that's what triggered the numb/tingly/crawly feeling, plus being off of Effexor?

We're going to bring our son home this weekend starting on Thursday so that he stays with us through Suday. This gives me the trial of watching him by myself. I do have options and ways of relief if I feel overwhelmed, though I am nervous, I do think I can do this. If this weekend goes well--actually, whether it does or not--we'll bring him home Wednesday morning so that he spends Halloween with us.

I hate having missed his milestones, all of the "firsts" that other people got to experience with him... I won't be happy if we miss another holiday with our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment