Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Son Amazes Me Everyday

We had him this weekend and he is the best and cutest baby ever! He's started eating "real" food, not baby food, which is great. But, now I have to come up with menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner; just to make sure that I make things that he is able to eat. Right now, he has about six, maybe more teeth, which is awesome. One of the top teeth actually grew in over the last two weeks, so he's chewing better, especially with the chompers he's got in now. I'm thinking about making some grilled cheese sandwiches, I'm sure he'll like those. Otherwise, I'm cloth diapering him, since I have him with me and don't want to waste the sposies my aunt packed for me to use on him.

He's starting to try and walk farther and more independently than he was before, which is freaking great! I'm so proud of him, he's walking for a good ten or more steps now and standing up on his own with no problems. The determination and diligence that he's using and exhibiting is awesome. He's such and independent little guy. I'm sure that he's going to be way ahead on the milestone scale. He's much farther than I even imagined he'd get, way past the average that most kids achieve by his age.

Hopefully I'll be able to get him back home sooner. This weekend went so well, I got tired but not exhausted like I did a few weeks ago. I'm sure that hubby is surprised as well, although he's a bit frustrated because he's not used to being woken up at random hours of the night. I know that my son woke up several times because he's not used to our home anymore, which is fine. But, I know he'll settle down when we get to keep him over for more than just one night and definitely after we get to have him back home.

I'm going to get him ready to go back to my aunts, but I'm going to miss him so much until next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment