Thursday, September 27, 2012

Excited

We get to watch our son this weekend! I'm so excited, I miss my little man. He's learning to walk, has already taken a few steps on his own...He just makes me so proud of him, every little thing he does, I am just amazed. I can't wait.

I don't even know what special things we can do while he's home, I'm so excited! I know he's just one year old, but...I don't know...I want to make it a special occasion. I've got to figure out what I'll be making for meals too, he's eating "real" food (you know, instead of baby food). So, I have to be careful what I make so that he can "chew" it with his five front teeth. I'm sure it'll be fine, I don't have much to worry about, I've seen him down big mouthfuls of food.

Maybe we'll get him walking independently this weekend? Hopefully, although I'm sure my aunt has been working on it with him, so I don't know if he's already doing that. Whatever.

I'm excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your visit is going/went well :)

    ReplyDelete