Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Watching Him Full Time Again!

Yay! I'm so excited, I get to watch my son full time again. I'm kind of nervous because I'm still tired and it was an impromptu decision. He's an awesome baby, trying to learn how to walk for more than just 2-3 steps at a time and crawling up a storm.

I still get tired pretty fast and often, especially now with watching him 24/7. My friend is awesome, I get to stay with her until I feel comfortable enough to go home with him and I'm not falling asleep in the middle of the day with him. She's not exactly watching him for me at any given point but she is watching me to make sure that my son and I are both safe. So, I feel comfortable being here with her, while watching him. This is really fun for us, it kind of sucks because there aren't many places to go so I'm kind of bored but that's just how it's going right now. There really is no reason to be going anywhere anyway, so I'll just be watching my son and going to our appointments as necessary.

Well I hope everything goes well soon and I don't continue to get tired as much or as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment