Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Don't Like My Brain Right Now

I can't express my words properly, I forget what I want to say and how to say it. I can't even answer questions fast enough like everyone else so the person asking gets frustrated, impatient and annoyed. I get that just by looking at me, people can't tell I'm struggling with my words and answers and I definitely get it when it's over the phone and they only hear me. I'm just frustrated that I keep hitting road blocks at the beginning, middle and end of my sentences.

Really, I was just on the phone with my insurance company because I missed a call and a representative wanted to speak with me. She was very nice and understanding and even said that I could continue the questions later. Well, I just called and the representatives transferred me to the wrong department so the nurse that answered this time was impatient and my feelings are hurt because I felt rushed to answer. I didn't understand the questions he was asking to clarify what I needed and I didn't know how to say my answers. I know that I talked with a nurse a little while ago, but I don't remember what about, specifically. I know that it was my health--but I don't know. Then, I started crying and told the guy I would call back and start over. My poor husband feels bad and knows how hard of a time I am having. Hubby said to try calling later tonight or tomorrow to continue the questions, I just have to calm down and feel better.

Maybe it's not so much that I hate my brain, but that I hate when people are impatient, rushing and kind of rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment