Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eleven Days To Go!

Our son turns one!!! I'm so excited for my little man! He's learned so much in these 4 months, I'm so proud (and disappointed in myself for not being able to help/teach him for the first 8 months of his life). I know that I should keep in mind that my aunt is the one watching him right now, she has two of her own teenagers and is a superb mother. Also, I should be proud of what he accomplished while with me and I didn't have the knowledge or experience to help him along. Keeping those in mind, I shouldn't be so down on myself, it wasn't my fault and it was not my son's fault either.

I'm so excited, we're having his party at a park and there are so many people invited! There aren't too many, not like over 20 but it is still a lot of people. Geez, I have to figure out what to feed them! I hope that most of mine and hubby's family can attend--at least the nice, sane ones. I have no idea what we'll all do. I know I can bring a radio, but then I have to buy batteries for it, ha ha. Also, I need to figure out what everyone will eat and prep all of that.

Plan, plan, plan! That's what we're going to do for the next 5 days!!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment